Destinations: Bandhavgrah & Bedhaghat
Duration : 5 nights/ 6 days
Day1: Board train no 12188 Garibrath Exp from Kalyan (02.30 p.m) railway station to Jabalpur.
Day2: Reach by 06:00 am to Jabalpur. Board non ac bus to Bandhavgrah. check inn by 10.30 a.m & get fresh. Post lunch Slide shows on birds, Mammals & snakes with Hi- Tea. Campfire. Dinner & Overnight stay. ( B,L, D).
Day3: Morning tea & jungle safari (6 to 9.30 a.m). Tiger is the main cat species of the park present in good numbers. Commonly seen wildlife is chital, sambhar, nilgai, wild boar, and jackal. Other wild animals found are leopard, sloth bear, wild dog, porcupine, monkey, fox, hyena, gaur and the barking deer. After Safari have break fast & get fresh. After lunch session on how to do birding. Hi -Tea . Session on tiger tracing techniques. After dinner, night jungle walk near buffer zone of Bandhavgrah tiger reserve. Overnight at resort. (B, L, D).
Day4: Morning tea & jungle safari (6 to 9.30 a.m) You can see more than 220 species of birds that reside in the Park. After safari have breakfast & get fresh. Post lunch on field wildlife photography training session. Hi-tea. Free time in evening. Career options in wildlife with Camp fire & dinner. Overnight at resort. (B,L,D).
Day5: Morning tea & breakfast. Check out with packed lunch. Reach Bedhaghat by 4.00 p.m & Board train no 12187 Garibrath Exp to Mumbai at 7.30 p.m. Packed dinner will be served. (B,L,D)
Day6: Reach Kalyan railway station by 11:15 pm. (B)
• Accommodation on Multi sharing basis @ luxurious jungle resort.
• Transportation in 50 seater Non a/c bus from Jabalpur- Bandhavgrah –Jabalpur.
• All meals ( 5B/F, 4L, 4D )
• Two jungle safari’s with all entry fees and guide charges.
• Evening Jungle walks, Slide shows, career options in wildlife & many more activities.
• Mineral water during travel by train & bus.
• Package drinking water (1 liter/day/person)
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
• Camera charges
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Tour includes”.
• Tips, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) .
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight/train/safari cancellation
Due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.